- Contracts Renewals/Service Agreements
- Ensure tracking and timely closure of extension / renewal of service contracts in coordination with clients (may involve travelling within the City for client meetings)
- Analyze current profitability and implement revision in pricing in coordination with client
- Coordinate and facilitate internal approvals for pricing, SLA, contract changes / addendums, non standard agreements / clause (This may include coordination with Finance, Legal, Operations, Client Account Management, Business Development teams)
- Update the Business Support Master and communicate to the internal stake holders on a regular basis
- Ensure timeline and accuracy in contracts, pricing etc
Vendor Empanelment Processes:
- Coordinate and ensure timely completion of vendor empanelment formalities from clients in coordination with the Finance, Administration, IT, HR and Leadership teams.
- Facilitate submission of RFPs to client
- Timely resolution/response of queries pertaining to contracts, scope of services, billing etc in coordination with Client and internal stakeholders
- Manage timely response of queries from regional office / foreign offices
- Coordinate for internal and external audits (including client audits) in coordination with operations, client account management, IT etc
Supervision of Contract Management function with a team of 2 lead associates
Graduate / MBA / PGDBM with a 5-7 years experience in contract management / commercial management, pre-sales, Sales ops etc
The candidate should have a flair for customer service and understanding of service aspects from both business and operation perspective.
Effective written and verbal communication skills
Strong interpersonal & coordination skills
Good relationship building and presentation skills.
Ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority
Effective Team management skills
Willingness to travel (mostly within City)