1. To form/ interpret the contracts, sub contracts and consultants conditions
2. To assist with pre tender enquiries.
3. Guide the project team on contractual conditions
4. To read review and manage Claims, Extra Items, Deviated Items and Variations in the Supply Chain if any from the Contract
5. Formulating and Sustaining Claims with necessary records and backups.
6. Assisting management in settling clients / sub-contractors claims, certificates, payments, variations and measurement
7. Tracking and controlling construction cost against the project budget to avoid cost over runs, to check on operational cost values reports, project forecasts and supply chain costs and liabilities.
8. Regular meetings / negotiations with clients regarding claims, variations and other important contract conditions
9. Should have adequate knowledge in MSP & Primavera
10. Knowledge in preparing and submitting of Extension of Time
11. To deliver to the finance department Identification of risks and prepare the Risk mitigation plan of pre and post contracts
12. He should have knowledge of FIDIC conditions of Contracts for Construction industry.