1. Understanding client needs and advising clients on strategic issues.
1. Provide a perspective on global trends and emerging practices on client assignments.
2. Proactively alert clients on business environment changes that would impact the client.
3. Create and manage strong independent relationships with clients at senior positions, with minimal partner involvement.
4. Originate work among existing client portfolio and new clients by leveraging internal and external networks for growing firms business.
5. Has clear revenue responsibility
6. Build value for the firm by marketing firms services on an overall basis, winning new clients and work from existing clients, identifying and converting opportunities.
7. Lead and coordinate the planning and management of medium/large assignments, independently: Pricing, Billing and Recovery, Maximise fee opportunity.
8. Develop sound value based solutions and apply technical knowledge and strategic thinking in delivery of complex solutions to clients.
9. Build recognition, Firm wide, and outside the firm for expertise in a specialized field and participate in firm wide teams or special projects across the Firm.
10. Create an environment for the team to think of innovations and to do things differently. Get involved in developing new products, services and delivery methods on a regular basis.
11. Develop and implement risk management strategies and manage sensitive and high level risk issues.
12. Champion knowledge sharing efforts, review and continually improve processes so that the team and firm capture and leverage knowledge.
13. Demonstrate an ownership attitude and a clear sense of vision and direction while promoting Firms core values.
14. Spend significant proportion of time leading and managing teams with the ability to mobilize and inspire team.
15. Regularly approached by members of the firm to assist in resolving people issues.
16. Build a strong team and contribute to succession planning for the firm.