Primary Responsibilities :
* Acquire New Customers and Manage Existing Commercial Accounts
* To develop In-depth understanding of customers business & their needs
* Identify new opportunities, propose solutions to customers in consultations with the technical/operational teams
* Build relationship with 'C' level / decision-makers at Clients site and potential customers.
* Understand detailed setup of customers technological setup
* Work strategically on the account all around to build a higher deal
* Initiates and coordinates development of action plans to penetrate new markets.
* Acquire abilities to understand company's service offerings in various verticals generate leads and build the Sales Pipeline in those regions and articulate Value Proposition
* Build business relationships through networking, cold calling and leads generation program
* Support bid management - teams working in creating & responding to RFP, RFI, and Proposals.
* Handle FAQ's on our business.
* Liaison with Marketing, Technical and Delivery Teams and other teams in The organization.
* Contributing to developing and improving sales process. Assists in the Development
* Knowledge of Solution selling approach
* Good knowledge of Managed Hosted Services, Network Security, Data Center,
* Cloud, IMS,DR and Remote IT Infrastructure Management and related terms and technologies.
* Profiles having sales experience in IT industry at any given point in their career will be preferred.
* Must be in a front-line sales position in the technology sector.
* Familiarity with the software services or IT markets and trends
* Understanding of commercials and contracts
Soft Skills :
* Self-driven and motivated to achieve success
* Ambitious to grow up
* Must have excellent communication and inter-personal skills.
* Competitive Salary with Perks for right candidate with overall Organization career growth.
* Leadership skills. Should be able to lead the team to the desired results. A effective team player.
* Assertive in communication, excellent communication skills and presentation skills