Role & Responsibilities:
1. Establishing channel sales and distributor dealer network in PAN India level.
2. Managing the team for Channel Partners, Distributors and Partners, pioneering product sales & distribution programs for market penetration for PAN India level.
3. Solar product sales such as lighting products and power packs
4. Manage Key account sales, Government Sales, Banks and Institutional Sales, Consumer society sales.
5. Develop team for NGO sales channel
6. Tender and bidding, pre tender work
7. Developing new key accounts and monitoring the existing accounts to boost revenue for Kirloskar Solar brand
8. To explore business potential, opportunities & clientele to secure profitable business volumes
9. Forecasting sales targets, driving sales initiatives to achieve business goals and managing the Sales Team to achieve them
10. Formulating strategies & reaching out to the unexplored market segments through feedback.
11. Manage the Team who look after the primary sales and support secondary sales activities for distributor
12. To plan and implement local campaigns/ promotions for improving Visibility of the product range, thereby increasing the demand. Qualification & Experience:
Marketing 12 - 15 years experience and predominantly.
Manage the Sales Team (Pan India ) for Channel Sales
Experience in handling team for solar sales - Channel.
Understanding of marketing and sales
Prior experience in solar product sales
Specific Job Skills:
Must have proven success in the areas of Sales & Marketing function especially in managing the Sales Team
Likes getting hands on, creative and working independently.
Reasonable analytical skills
Good presentation skills
Ability to communicate