* Responsible for selecting, training and effectively managing the Analytics Team to develop suitable competence to support succession planning and meet customer needs and expectations
* Manage a team of AMs who are responsible for providing analytics for various lines of business.
* Co-ordinate with Operations and Management for preparation of Report and highlight gaps and revenue leakages if any
* Ensure output committed is understood and timelines are met
* Work with multiple teams to help procure data for analytics
* Build Multiple & Analytical dashboards & reports that reflect the priorities/MSA KPI's of the centre and business.
* Creating Financial impact analysis reports & Dashboards.
* Be able to work/generate simple to medium complex SQL queries for reporting purpose.
* Provide analytical inputs to improve the efficiencies of various departments, based on their respective business needs.
* Highlighting / identification of process gap and improvement to the Top Management.
* Be proactive in seeking and giving business critical information/ feedback that can help enhance operational effectiveness
* Ensure complete root cause analysis for any key metric/KPI not performing, along with detailed analysis/reasons.
* Perform other work as required and assigned.
* 3-4 years of experience in similar profile.
* Minimum Graduation.
* Knowledge of various analytical methods like Box Plots, correlation, Annova single & Two Factor, regression etc.
* Knowledge of Six Sigma would be added advantage.
* Should have financial knowledge of call centers workings.
* Flexible, creative problem-solving, anticipates changes and welcomes challenges.
* Strong computer skills that include proficiency in MS Office suite, particularly Excel.
* Previous experience in a dynamic, fast-changing call centre environment required.
* Proven analytical skills ability to communicate with various management levels.
* Must be able to communicate clearly and effectively with all levels within the organization.
* Knowledge of various Call Center Reporting Systems would be a plus.