- Prepare and own the business plan for the sales & marketing analytics in the LS/Pharma/Healthcare domain. Research & Define the analytics products to be launched. Develop and implement delivery processes, build/train and deploy teams.
- Development of operations plan, Execute various projects right from RFP to Project deliveries.
- Collaborate with the sales and marketing team to achieve the business goals; Participate in pre-sales discussions with prospects
- Leveraging relevant information sources in the Life Science & Pharma domain: Should be adept to use analytical tools and techniques, specifically those relevant to the LS/Pharma domain and deftly uses them to address analytical issues. Demonstrate expertise in information sources relevant to the LS/Pharma domain.
- Collaborate with senior management, business process owners and users for current products/services and incorporate best practices, assessment and determination of changes to business processes, development of specifications.
- Worked closely with the account teams, leveraging their knowledge of the client's brands and business, to continue building close client relationships and satisfying client needs.
- Predictive analysis for the LS/Pharma domain: Un-packs events in the domain into key drivers and causes to develop multiple hypotheses, investigates alternatives and recommend solutions for Company current offerings . Draw together information from primary and secondary sources to prove or disprove hypotheses.
- Thorough Understanding the LS/Pharma sales & marketing analytics, design and deploy the analytics framework & the data warehouse architecture in the following areas
- Customer Behavioral Modeling
- Key Performance Metrics (KPM) Analysis
- Customer Segmentation/Profiling
- Customer Acquisition/Retention
- Sales analytics
- Customer Profitability/ Lifetime Value Analysis
- Customer Loyalty Modeling
- Fraud Reduction Techniques
- Market Basket Analysis
- Churn Analysis
- Customer Risk Assessment
- Customer Profitability Analysis
- Campaign Analysis & Management
- Channel/Touchpoint Analysis
Linking Company service offerings : Understand and link Company solutions to current and expected trends and issues in the LS/Pharma domain and the assigned accounts (if applicable), and thereby identify business opportunities for the firm.
Sharing best practices : Develop best practices around sector and account analysis, and share them with peers and colleagues
Predictive analysis : Un-packs events into key drivers and causes to develop multiple hypotheses, investigates alternatives and recommend solutions. Draw together information from primary and secondary sources to prove or disprove hypotheses. While the primary responsibility will be to work