Experience : Minimum of 5-15 years, out of which at least 5 years should be from manufacturing Process or Transport industry and having exposure to the following areas:
- Prepare Internal Audit program for the business.
- Conduct financial and operation audits on continuous basis.
- Work closely with teams in setting up/improving systems and procedures.
- Good at commercial negotiations.
- Assist top management in decision making process.
- Good exposure to International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS).
- Co-ordinate with statutory auditors.
- Good at using Information Technology.
- Good at oral and written communication / reporting skills.Reporting to the Internal Audit manager, the incumbent will be responsible for developing / scheduling audit plans for the Group Companies, carrying out regular, investigative and follow-up audits and reviews.
The candidate should be M.Com / CA (Inter), ICWA Inter, MBA finance with minimum of seven years of relevant experience, preferably in a manufacturing industry's audit department. Working knowledge of Tarry, ERP. Good oral and written communication in English is very essential
The above positions carry attractive compensation package and good working atmosphere with excellent savings potential, local living expenses, family housing, travel for self & family, gratuity, medical, etc.
Salary: . excellent savings potential, local living expenses, family housing, travel for self & family, gratuity, medical, etc.