Manager Accounts (MNC)
Responsible for managing the Accounts Payable Function
* Assisting in improving existing Internal controls and procedures to be in line with Corporate Accounting Policies
* Income Tax assessments- Providing information and working with tax consultants. Assist in preparation of tax returns for group entities taxable in India
* Managing Accounts Payable, preparation of various monthly/ quarterly corporate MIS reports
* Month-end Accruals, Withholding tax (TDS)
* Performing month end & year end close procedures
* Monitoring Service Tax Input Credit and assisting in Service Tax Department Audits
* Preparing relevant Schedules for Statutory Audit, Internal Audit
Education, key skills and experience:
Chartered Accountant or equivalent.
Meritorious academic background.
Around 7-8 years of post qualification experience in demanding roles involving work content similar to stated responsibilities
Knowledge of SAP
Exceptional analytical abilities, mature, excellent communication & people skills, high energy are essential
This job description is intended as a representation of the primary responsibilities of and qualifications for this position. The job description is not intended as inclusive of all duties an individual in this position might be asked to perform or of all qualifications that may be required either now or in the future