Electrical Commissioning Engineers
1. Conducting proper testing of all the equipments and making proper Documentation.
2. Know-how of project needs and milestone and preparing readiness of system.
3. Proper planning of Energization of Switchgears depending upon project requirement.
4. Maintaining proper maintenance records of commissioned equipment.
5. Following procedures for testing.
6. Performing Safe testing as per ITPL and maintaining proper Q-Documentation (test certificates).
7. Maintaining proper documentation regarding failure of components or equipment.
1. Basic knowledge of studying any Electrical Drawing, SLDs or any Scheme.
2. Know-how of Power plant Electrical System example GIS-HV Switchyard Transformers MV SwitchgearLV Switchgear.
3. Commissioning knowledge of Electrical systems, like LV boards, DC/Ups chargers, Transformers, MV boards ETC
4. Basic ability or knowledge of using most of all electrical testing Equipment.
5. Basic knowledge of testing Electrical components like Current Transformers, Potential Transformers or voltage transformers, checking of Insulation resistance of Motors or equipments.
6. Understandable knowledge of interlocks between systems. Likewise MV to LV boards, HV Switchyard to Power plant or so
7. Knowledge of protection relays like ABB series, Siemens, Alstom and any other make.
8. Knowledge of special test equipment like ISA, or OMICRON Protection test kit. Or any other protections relay testing kit.
9. Knowledge of handling high capacity testing Equipment, like Hipot test kit, is an added advantage.