Role & Responsibilities:-
1. Ensure the availability of CNC Machines to meet the machine shop targets.
2. Ensure the Preventive, predictive, breakdown & shutdown maintenance of all CNC machines and other machineries.
3. Continuously review CNC equipment reliability; also advise Maintenance Head and Machine shop Head for problems and recommendations for possible rectification/changes.
4. Ensure that all Calibration activities are completed within the due date.
5. Develop process control philosophy, logic, wiring diagrams, instrument specifications and data sheets for PLC & CNC. Shall be familiar with custody metering and leak detection (LDS) system.
6. Develop plan for machine improvement and its reliability.
7. Applies value analysis to repair/replace, repair/redesign and make/buy decision.
8. Introduce technological change for improved Quality & Safety and cost effectiveness.
9. Extensive exposure/experience on TOSS, NICHOLAS KOREA, FEMCO ETC.
10. Experience using precision measurement tools, including CMM and vision systems.