- Demonstrated ability to diagnose and resolve complex application and infrastructure problems in a multi-tiered distributed environment.
- Must be available to work extra hours and some weekends to support production and project implementations
- Clear verbal and written communication skills; excellent analytical skills, strong multi-tasking skills
- Ability to work with business and technical teams to resolve production related problems
- 1-5 Years of MQ Broker Programming Experience
- 5+ Years of Mainframe Programming (COBOL, JCL, PROC, etc.)
- 2+ Years of Java Programming
- Ability to work with a diverse team with multiple skill levels and share knowledge with team members.
- Experience working with software vendors to solve problems and issues