Lead role in execution of client portfolio, Responsible for guiding, supervising, motivating and developing a team of people.
1. Strong interpersonal and outward leadership skills.
2. Proficiency in establishing client relationships and effectively managing existing relationships to build client confidence.
3. Manage timelines, resources, quality and delivery of projects
4. Independently build client relationships and win new assignments for the firm.
5. High technical knowledge in terms of understanding legislation.
6. Practical knowledge associated with administration of the regulations of Transaction Tax,direct tax, company law, SEBI, FEMA, stamp duty, accounting and commercial implications of the available options. as the case may be.
Experience 5-8 years of relevant post qualification experience (direct tax, SEBI, FEMA, Companies Act, Stamp duty laws, Competition Act etc) in Big 4/medium sized professional consultancy firms.
Essential Skills/Knowledge Required:
1. Excellent communication skills [written and oral]
2. Strong interpersonal skills
3. Strong research and referencing ability
4. Strong analytical ability and an eye for details
5. Proficient in word, excel, power point, lotus notes, etc.
6. Ability to work under pressure
7. Ability to handle multiple assignments
8. Team player
9. Strong Technical base in the area of operation (Direct Tax, Companies Act, SEBI, FEMA, Stamp Duty laws etc)
10. Commercial awareness Economy, Industry Knowledge and Trends
11. Awareness of clients business