End to end responsibility of Procurement of all items related to Transmission against Rate Contracts, Agreements, with close coordination with respective Network team, thereby adhering to Procurement Policy, Processes & control systems, ensuring timely and cost effective availability of materials and services to the business having focus on Customer service orientation.
Prepare an Approval Note and contractual agreements.
Manage and reconcile all contractual agreements.
1 Co-ordinate, analyze, and support with data-points for
Decision making of Transmission equipments required for Network
- Generate a RFP document in consultation with the Network team.
- Receive the Proposals and evaluate them systematically.
- Create the data-points those will be helpful for selecting the vendor.
- Evaluate the proposals on TCO levels in comparison with the available budget and Business Case.
2 Prepare an Approval Note and Contractual Agreements as per Limits of Authority - Preparation of Approval Note (AN) in the prescribed format and submit the same to the approving authorities.
- Fulfill the clarifications / requirements sought by the approving authorities for AN.
- Contract negotiation of Terms and Conditions in line with the business and statutory/legal compliances.
- Co-ordination with all the related sections such as Network Services, Legal, Finance etc internally and with Vendor.
- Release the AN/Agreement to the respective user and other stake holders for processing the Purchase Requisition/Purchase Order.
Manage and reconcile all the contractual agreements
- Prepare the list of all on-going contracts/agreements.
- Ensure that the Orders released are in line with the contract.
- Highlight the slippages in terms of values/quantity or other T&C and get it rectified.
-Monitor AMC & Care Service and other Capex contracts.
-Highlight the slippages in terms of values/discounts/delays in deliverable from either party and get it rectified.
- Summarize & publish the utilization of the agreements value/quantity on a periodic basis in mutual agreement with vendors.