* Candidate must have minimum of 4-6 years of hands on experience in Software testing with over three years experience exclusively dedicated to only load and performance testing for a client-server testing environment with Load Runner tool
* This person will be responsible for performance/load testing of all applications.
* Develop and implement testing techniques, plans, and scripts to sufficiently test the functionality and load capacity of new and existing applications by working with Network Operations/DBA personnel and business users and utilizing appropriate quality assurance tools and techniques.
* Modify and maintain manual and automated test scripts, as required, to accommodate new software releases of target applications.
* Provide performance and functional test results on the test and production application systems to allow Network Operation team to make informed and knowledgeable application and database upgrades.
* Very strong in identifying Performance bottlenecks of an application and establish a baseline for future regression testing. Also will be analyzing the metric data (tests i.e. with various performance measures such as throughput, response time, and resource utilization) captured during the load test.
* Participate in the development of standards and guidelines for all existing and future, applications, databases, and systems.
* In conjunction with other information technology teams, design and maintain a monitoring framework that monitors all production systems and applications as well as alert production application owners and teams as appropriate.
* Will give projections in production and how they foresee it to be ran as well as provide feedback/reporting to Network Operations/DBA on the performance (add memory, improve calls, etc).
* Strong knowledge in analyzing standard and extended logs.
* Responsible for ownership of applications performance and will provide performance improvement recommendations to appropriate teams.
* In addition to performance testing, must also test software and system changes scheduled to be delivered to customers in an ASP environment.
* Test internal software tools used to deliver software changes to internal and external customers.
* Design and Develop manual test cases and automated test suites for the enhancements of applications.
* Work with Project Managers and project team to deliver projects at a high level of quality and in a timely manner.
* Reporting to all levels of management regarding test activities. This includes test results, trend analysis and documented plans. It also includes analysis, diagnosis and recommendations for improvements assigned, based on testing results.
Note: - Kindly note that its a contractual position for 1 year