8-15 years of experience preferably in Unix / Linux Domain in leading MNCs.
- BE (IT / Computer Sc. / Telecommunication / Electronics) from a reputed Institute.
- Should have worked in L4 issues faced by Unix & Linux.
- hands on experience in automation/scripting in Linux environments
- Experience in deploying and managing Large Scale Distributed - Unix & Linux Environment
- Experience in Provisioning / Configuration / Monitoring / Virtualization management solutions viz. PXE, Cobbler, Puppet, Zabbix, vCentre & KVM.
- Experience in Identity Management, SSO, Security Compliance, Auditing, Access Control, Software Metering, Patch Management, Anti-Spam, Messaging and Syslog Management with tools like Salt, Puppet etc.
- Principle understanding of Directory Services, Kerberos, Group Policy
- Hands on experience in Shell, Perl, Python, Java & Ruby (any three)
- Project Implementation on at least two of the above technologies with clients more than 500.
- Experience in remote execution framework like Salt.
- Adequate knowledge on Other Operating Systems, Networking, Database, Applications, Security and ITIL processes.
Education: B.E / B.Tech / M.E / M.Tech / MCA / MBA.