Legal Entity Controller:
- Responsible for the integrity of entity level financial statements in accordance with all relevant GAAPs & ensure that financial reporting is of high quality and meets applicable accounting principles and regulations
- Manage the regular preparation and submission of consolidated and non-consolidated US GAAP financial reporting and disclosures
- Perform full detailed monthly closing of standalone legal entity income statement &balance sheet
- Analyze intercompany balances, reconciliations, daily funding payments and resolving breaks
- Perform SoX control procedures, Balance Sheet substantiation, etc.
- Perform control functions of financial reporting while working closely and managing relationships with Product Control, Transfer Pricing, Operations, Tax & Treasury.
- Provide variance analysis and prepare management reporting packs on monthly/quarterly basis
- Prepare financial statements for audit, regulatory reports for the Federal Reserve, Department of Commerce and various state agencies, where relevant.
- Interactions with regulators/auditors/tax authorities