Year of passing LL.B: 2006, 2007 or 2008.
LL.B. should be from the following colleges: they are the 10 best in India.
% 60 and above in 10th / 12th / Graduation /LLB
Title : Legal Counsel
We are looking for a high calibre, intellectually curious, legal professional interested in creating value for and working collaboratively with our vendors, customers and employees. Our culture empowers our employees with respect, autonomy, transparency, and opportunity in a growth-oriented environment. We are an equal opportunity employer fostering an inclusive and supportive culture.
The candidate will be required to :
- handle drafting, reviewing and negotiation of customer and vendor contracts, respond to RFPs
- establish and run the companys regulatory compliance program,
- manage the companys IP protection program,
- provide legal guidance, training and opinion to business,
- be abreast with the changes in law position and overview legal, regulatory and telecom / banking requirements
- liaise with authorities in the region and address legal and regulatory requirements relating to the Companys products and services.
- support the companys leadership team with due diligence on special projects, new initiatives and mergers & acquisition opportunities on need basis
specifically in India, while generally supporting the companys growth globally.
Skills/educational qualification Required
Candidate should be minimum a Graduate in Law, well conversant with Telecommunication, banking Laws/ commercial laws / Intellectual Property Laws / Law of Contract / Law on IT and Communication, etc., having excellent drafting skills. Should have an excellent command over English language.
Computer Proficiency is a must.
The candidate should have a broad-based positive attitude, strong written and verbal English communications skills and a desire to work as a member of a high-performance global team. The candidate should be collaborative, open to working with a diverse group, and interested in dynamic, progressive and evolving work and responsibilities.
The candidate must possess first-rate comprehension, analytical and problem-solving skills, and an orientation towards learning and accepting intellectual challenges.
Candidate with a mix of law firm and in-house experience will be a preference.
Desired Work Experience
8 - 10 years
Location of Posting : Gurgaon / Bangalore, India
Industry Telecom/IT Sector/Media Industry
Functional Area Legal, Contracts, Intellectual Property, Regulatory Compliance
Role Manager Legal