- To manage the activities pertaining to the regulatory and compliance function of the company.
- To undertake legal structuring of transactions and relationships and advise business operations on legal and compliance issues.
- To conduct the compliance audit.
- Understand the different areas of operations
- Understand the regulations governing Insurance industry
- Periodical compliance audit of different functions of the company
- Motivate, counsel, develop and coach team members, business stakeholders, other resources
- Effective liaison with various departments within the company to gain support and resolve issues
- Ensure that there is a methodology developed and a standard operating procedure for the team
- Ensure active management of communication to stakeholders
- Proactively identify problems and presenting solutions
Minimum Experience: 2-3 years of experience in the Compliance function, preferably in Insurance industry with proven track record in service delivery.
Education Requirements: Law Graduates and CS mandatory.