1. The candidate shall possess Project Liaisoning and Land related Liaisoning experience
2. Shall have hands on documentation, review and submission for NOCs and Sanction plans
3. Should be able to prepare the Schedule with a lead time to secure NOCs and Sanction plans based on arrangement of land records, design documents drafted for approvals
4. Liaise with departments such as BDA, BBMP, BMRDA, for Sanction plan approvals
5. Liaise with AAI, Bescom, BWSSB, SWD, Fire NOC, BSNL, KPSCB, MOEF to secure timely NOCs
6. Bye-Law related data and information should be hands on to participate in cross functional discussions and shall represent Companys case in a legitimate manner to the officials.
LAND / REVENUE LIAISONING
Excellent knowledge of acquiring of Land/Property.
Excellent understanding of property documents.
Experience on conversions / land use change etc.
Ability to interpret and makes notes from agreements/ writings/ understandings.
Must have excellent knowledge of Govt working, Revenue Department, BDA, BMRDA, BBMP etc.
Build contacts with various Governmental and Non Governmental officials.
GENERAL MANAGEMENT SKILLS
Should possess good interpersonal and communication skills.
Should have good networking skills and follow-up skills. The candidate must have strong administration & communication skills & exposure to liaison with industry related different government authorities with mental aptitude for business development, Industrial growth & Public relations.
Must be able to produce MIS records on weekly / bi-monthly basis to update the status of all Liaisoning related Tasks / Milestones