Qualification: CA with Relevant Experience in Regulatory Reporting
- Monthly review of the P&L and balance sheet and commentary for the key corporat e entities
- Oversee and develop the monthly reporting process, driving enhancements to ensure the output remains of a high quality and relevant to stakeholders
- Statutory financial reporting, including liaison with external auditors
- The provision of LEC support to the business LEC's across the group
- Tax compliance including tax calculations, maintenance of tax records and liaison with tax advisers
- Monthly/quarterly reconciliations and journals
- Managing ad-hoc reporting & queries
- Primary review responsibilities within the team, ensuring adherence to timetable and maintaining a high quality of deliverables.
- Ensuring integrity and completeness of financial records, and ensuring compliance with finance control standards
- Certain tasks will be assigned for which you will have responsibility and ownership of. Examples of such tasks include: Investments reporting; Maintaining the group structure; Capitalised costs reviews;
- Certain tasks will be assigned during the annual reporting period. Examples of such tasks include: Net interest margin analysis; Review of certain disclosures;
- Involvement in migration of any additional finance responsibilities which includes developing and maintaining process maps and supporting documentation for all finance functions managed by the team
- Team development and staff management & Client Engagement
- Primary review responsibilities of the work performed within the team ensuring adherence to timetable and work plan and maintaining of a high quality of the deliverable.
- Training and developing new starters; Leading and managing the team, and doing effective appraisals
- Managing client relationship and handle first level escalations; Proactively seeking client feedback to further improve service level standards
- Continuously innovate with focus to improve process - enhance efficiencies and add value; Ensuring quality consciousness in all aspects of the team.