Duties & Responsibilities - Legal Counsel
- Drafts, Reviews, Negotiates business specific contracts. Has ability to redline a contract, create summaries, standard templates, playbooks for use by the various businesses and the legal team.
- Maintains current knowledge of the law in areas of special interest to the Company.
Financial Knowledge :
- Requires knowledge of financial terms and principles. Ability to calculate intermediate figures such as percentages, discounts, and commissions.
Reasoning Ability :
- Ability to comprehend, analyze, and interpret complex documents. Ability to solve problems involving several options in situations. Requires analytical and quantitative skills.
Other skills & Abilities :
- Ability to work independently, manage multiple tasks and set priorities with excellent follow-up skills and organization.