Reporting to: HR Director
Role and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for planning, developing, implementing and maintaining appropriate learning and development programs.
- Responsible for developing and implementing strategies and programs for the effective utilization and development of the organization's team members.
- Provides direction to group as well as entire organization on effective learning and development initiatives.
- Ensures adherence to applicable government regulations. Ensures that organization and development goals are in the best interest of the organization.
- Conducts research, develop, implementation and maintenance of learning and development programs for the organization
- Responsible for developing and conducting internal management and non-technical training programs
- Provide consulting and may drive strategic business direction within and outside the HR function regarding learning and development function.
- Activities include resource planning, leadership and management development and career management in support of business initiatives including identification learning needs
- Design and manage training budgets in keeping with the business plan
- Track and monitor learning and development programs effectiveness
- Manages internal communication programs and monitors effectiveness.
- Responsible for assessing organizational development needs and providing consistent solutions
- Directs initiatives and programs to assist with organizational change management
- Works closely with management in the implementation of corporate programs related to organizational and team member development at the business unit or division level
- Assists management in the development of solutions through organizational development and cultural and process-oriented perspectives.
- May contract with external vendors for team member participation in offsite development programs/initiatives
- Design and deploy engagement programs
- Deploy global HR process ( PDR,IDP,Bole etc) and tools in India though training and effective communication
- Responsible for employer branding initiatives
Education Background : MBA/PGDM with HR Specialization from the one of the following institutes SCMHRD, MDI (Gurgaon), SIBM, XLRI, XIMB - 2010/2011
Skills Needed (Technical) :
- Good working knowledge of L&D strategies, operations and organizational implications.
- OD knowledge & insights: proven expertise in previous projects within the broad OD field
- Strong business knowledge and organizational change management skills
- Strong coaching skills, process development skills, organizational diagnostic skills, and consulting skills
- Project management: demonstrates high levels of capability with tools & techniques
- May have certified in MBTI, DISC etc
- Language: proficient in both written & verbal English
- Technology: competent user of both PowerPoint and Excel
Experience Needed (Professional) : 4 to 6 years relevant experience
Core Functional Competencies to be successful on the job:
- In-depth disciplinary knowledge; leverages business acumen and subject matter expertise
- Provides deep subject matter expertise, advice and program delivery
- Contributes to the development of new techniques and plans within area of expertise
- In-depth understanding of goals, customer requirements and knowledge of competitor practices
- Thorough understanding of business priorities, strategy and direction
- Thorough understanding and management of customer business needs and expectations
- Ability to work on abstract and complex problems requiring evaluation of intangible variables
- Ability to Integrate trends, data and information into plans, deliverables and recommendations
- Ability to adapt projects, programs or methods based on customer or business partner feedback.
- Ability to develop innovative and creative output based on interpretation and analysis that improve business performance and contribute to corporate goals and strategic intent
- Manages projects and program execution
- Team Leader: inspires team to reach a common goal as well as the ability to connect effectively with others
- Coaching & Developing: coaches to realize performance improvements and personal growth
- Transparency: acts in an open and respectful manner
- Values & CODE: acts within the behavior models expected of leaders