In this role, you will:
- Coordinate with respective functional heads to define recruitment requirements, job specifications, interview processes, prepare budgets and plans
- Define and implement creative sourcing strategies to source 'A' players from colleges, workplaces, databases
- Define and implement creative marketing strategies and campaigns to attract top talent from the industry.
- Define and implement sourcing, pitching and recruitment processes
- Manage recruitment lifecycle for various tech posts
- Ideate and create relevant material for marketing and our businesses to potential candidates
- Build, mentor, and lead a team of A1 recruitment specialists
- Maximize ROI on recruitment costs and increase recruitment efficiencies.
Who should apply for this post?
- You have worked in an Talent Acquisition / Recruitment role for at least 4-5 years at a top-tier technology firm
- You (preferably) have a relevant post graduate degree (MBA/Masters in an HR discipline)
- You have exceptional communication skills - written and spoken
- Considerable experience with myriad sourcing strategies including portals, ads, consultants, social networking, conferences, headhunting etc
- Demonstrable creativity with respect to sourcing candidates
- Experience in sourcing, pitching and recruiting for mid management and sr management positions
- Well versed with technology and associated jargon. Ability to discuss technology to a limited extent as required by the profile.
- Ability to grasp and deliver an excellent pitch to potential candidates
- Keen sense of searching for and identifying exceptionally talented candidates
- Experience with using new age media such as social network, linkedin, blogs etc
- Experience in defining and implementing online marketing campaigns through social media, search marketing etc
- Process oriented: Demonstrable commitment to defining, documenting and following processes and workflows
- Excellent marketing and business development skills and acumen
- Avid Reader
- Active Blogger
- Tech background
- Well versed with Web 2.0 concepts and technologies