Manager Recruiting position requires excellent written and verbal communication skills, strong attention to detail and strong organizational skills.
In performing the essential functions of this role, the work environment is fast-paced and team-based.
- Good understanding of the IT Industry domain
- Expertise in Industry Mapping & tracking across industry functions and segments.
- Identify different sourcing channels to build candidate funnel
- Keeping abreast with the market; industry trends, extensive research, strategy implementation and managing research inquiries / requests
- Identify relevant blogging sites, networking event to generate leads
- Out of box thinking
- Good people manager who can manage a team
- Team Leadership & Client Management
- Provides coaching and mentoring to recruiting team members, often leading by example
- Identifies and disseminates best practices to recruiting team members
- Develops and delivers specific recruiting and training practices for their area(s) of responsibility
- Manages recruiting projections for their area(s) of responsibility
- Excellent in stakeholder management and presenting information to management, other employees and public groups
- Participates and assists in recruiting of professionals for the company.
- Determines the appropriate recruiting vehicles to utilize in their areas of responsibility
- Has good understanding of recruiting metrics and is well versed with associated reports.
- Ensures on-going communication with applicants during the recruitment process
- Responsible for communicating recruiting needs, strategies, and results within the recruiting team and other leaders for their area of responsibility Partnership
- Manages the relationships with external recruiters and employment agencies
Education : MBA / PGD - HR
- 7-10 years of relevant experience
- Proven ability to create reports and write business correspondence
Experience in defining problems, collecting data, establishing facts, and drawing valid conclusions