Must have performed roles in infrastructure management and in IM Presales, design /architect infrastructure solutions for various business applications and industry verticals.
Experience in architecting solutions, responding to RFPs for infrastructure management Outsourcing Services
Infrastructure Outsourcing pursuits:
Provide IM pre-sales support to business requirements
Conducting requirement workshops to capture customer requirements and evaluation / analysis of their data
Apply domain expertise and innovative ideas to architect/design solutions, evaluate multiple options to meet client's business requirements.
Respond to RFI / RFP's, prepare solution documentation and presentations
Design detailed delivery model for the run services
Build & propose the Infrastructure Transformation Plan
Build the costing details
Present the solution to the customer during workshops, oral sessions
Manage & mitigate the risks associated with the proposed solution
Manages presales & solutioning activities for the service offering
Build and maintain costing models
Create wining proposals by closely working with Bid Managers, onsite sales teams, internal delivery organizations, 3rd party vendors
Build (and maintain repository) for costing models, proposals, and business development documents
Mentor and guide more junior Solution Architect resources
With Channel development team, develop and maintain vendor relationships within the product
In-depth domain expertise in any of the following IM streams:
* Data centre operations (design, build and operate)
* Network and Security
* Virtualization / Cloud & transformation technologies
* Service Desk
* Desktop life cycle management & VDI
* Proven track record of having done customer facing solution defense.
* Capable to independently think, articulate and comprehend customer pain points in technology and commercial areas for providing solutions.
* Team player and self motivated individual