- Channel Development Lead head will be responsible for creating and developing channel for Mobile Commerce .
- The lead will be responsible to manage the expansion and spread of agents both from telco and alternate channel. One of the key functions shall be the training of channel in sales processes to ensure required productivity norms are met.
- This position will work closely with circle marketing, retail, prepaid and Finance at the circle level.
Following points capture the key responsibilities of the individual :
- Develop and deploy alternative channel via distribution/ DSA/ CSA or other routes to meet required spread norms
- Drive implementation of agreed business plan in sales to meet biz goals for circle
- Creatively engage with agents to get counter share and productivity
- Develop a strong and efficient distribution mix to ensure market penetration, quality of service & compliance with regulatory requirement
- Joint working with BDMs, Alt channel PSR, AD, Prepaid PSR, RMs, DMs and ZMs for execution of agreed roadmap
- Single point of contact for all mobile commerce channel development work in the circle
- Management of Acquisition Cost to maximize business impact
- Maintaining adequate visibility at the agent points - alternate, prepaid Stores (when operational)
- Adherence to regulatory norms as per prescribed guidelines
Key Result Areas :
Following will be key deliverables :
- Meeting projected subscriber numbers and revenue
- Delivery of BD agent width and spread across the circle and extraction from them
- Meet revenue targets for the circle
- Keep the Alt. PSR team motivated and engaged
- Regular business reviews with telco and alternate streams
- Roll out of targeted alternate channels across the circle
- Maintaining visibility at agents and merchants through budget optimization
- Keep in touch & coordinate with the bank's relevant officials in the circle & ensure synergies & coordination in the field