Reporting to (Position): Head - Service Excellence
Function : CSD Service Excellence
Job Mandate :
The purpose of the role is to work closely with Head - CSD Service Excellence in order to establish direction, and ensure delivery of specific quality standards and interventions to meet current customer needs through the deployment of best practice customer experience methodologies.
Key Responsibilities :
- Achieves quality assurance operational objectives by contributing information and analysis to strategic plans and reviews; preparing and completing action plans; implementing production and deployment standards; identifying and resolving problems; completing audits; determining system improvements.
- Meets quality assurance financial objectives by estimating requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Develops quality assurance plans by conducting audit analysis; identifying critical control points and preventive measures; monitoring processes, corrective actions, and verification procedures.
- Validates quality processes by establishing quality attributes and establishing world class quality assurance procedures.
- Maintains and improves service quality by completing compliance, and surveillance audits; investigating variances and collaborating with functional heads to develop new process designs.
- Updates job knowledge by studying trends and developments in quality management.
- Accomplishes quality assurance human resource objectives by recruiting, training, assigning and coaching; communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing job contributions; enforcing policies and procedures.
Key Result Areas :
- Designing Transaction Monitoring Processes and Execution Guideline, in line of Service Excellence Framework
- Designing Process Audit Framework and Execution Guideline as per Service Excellence Framework
- QA Partner Selection and On-Boarding as per partner selection guidelines
- State Level Deployment of Quality Framework
- Execution of Quality Audits through third party QA Partner
Educational Qualifications :
Please mention minimum grade/percentage, if over and above organizational guidelines, as well as names of institutes, if applicable) - Any graduation,
- MBA preferred
Years of Experience (minimum & maximum) : 12-18 years
What are the organizations that the candidate should have worked for : Experience in Telecom, Banking, e Commerce & BPO Industry
Knowledge & Skills (Indicate which criteria are mandatory) :
- Min 5 years senior Quality Management experience
- Experience in Call quality calibration and matrices
- Familiar with different Quality Assurance/Management methodologies specific to customer service management