Experience: Strong understanding of shop floor processes and 5+ years of working experience in the manufacturing set up. SAP experience of 8+years with at least 5 end to end project implementation experience.
Total Experience needs to be 16+ years.
- SAP Experience: Experience should be in End-to-end Implementation, and various areas with implementation of Sub-modules like MRP, Scheduling, Execution, and Inventory.
- The candidate should have a good understanding of integration aspects with other ECC and planning systems - APO DP, SNP and PPDS.
- Actual implementation experience in APO SNP would be advantageous.
- The candidate should have performed the role of PP Lead on at least 1 of the implementation project.
- Candidate should have worked on RFPs, estimation, Pre-sales activities and knowledge of Project Management skills. Candidate should independently be able to conduct Blueprint design sessions and drive the client business towards design consensus. He/ She should be able to guide the development, data and test teams.
- Candidate should have good exposure of managing offshore centric projects facing clients directly.
- Excellent communication and customer interfacing skills
- Incisive analytical and problem solving kills
- Good team player with presentation skills
- Consulting skills - articulation, ability to push back/ persuade business to get consensus on design principles, playback design principles to obtain sign-offs, etc.
- Flair for learning new technologies
- Good academic record
- Resource should have managed PP process on large projects/ multiple projects
- Good overview of project methodologies (viz ASAP)
- Excellent communication, Open to long term travel /deputation onshore
- Performs a consulting advisory role on different projects
- Adds and improves the specific subject and domain knowledge of the offshore team
- Understands trends and new developments in respective field
- Provides Thought leadership in the respective field
- Enables capability ramp up of other consultants
- Independently handles projects with a team of developers - sets goals & plans schedule for completion of projects.
- Monitors and control progress
- Develops specification and does requirement analysis Prioritizes/sets QA standards.
- Participates in systems requirements & design reviews.
- Provides leadership to the group, does appraisals of team members.
- Responsibility for budgets, cost schedule and delivery.
- Actively manages the client relationship including the commercials, risks and opportunities of the development
- Acts as the point of escalation for the client
- Escalation & resolution management
- Status reporting
- Delivery inspection and review