Job Description :
* Design & engineering of static equipment like Pressure Vessels, Heat Exchangers, Towers, Tanks etc., in compliance with international codes and standards, project specifications, & general specifications prevalent in Oil & Gas, Fertilizer, Chemicals & other associated industries.
* Perform and check design calculations and drawings, prepare equipment datasheets, requisitions, carry out technical bid evaluations and review vendor documents.
* Good knowledge of major industry Codes and Standards (e.g., ASME, API, PD etc.) applicable to Pressure Equipment.
* Familiarity with software for design and stress calculations. (PV Elite, Compress, etc.)
* Lead a team of engineers on a project for engineering of static equipment .
Basic Job Requirements :
B Tech / B.E. with 12 to 20 years of experience in a Consulting / Engineering (EPC environment) pertaining to Hydrocarbon / Petro-chemical / Oil & Gas sectors.
Other Job Requirements :
Knowledge of major industry codes & standards like API, ASME