- As an iOS Mobile Lead, you will participate in the entire life-cycle of product development.
- Day-to-day responsibilities will include:
- Design, develop, enhance, implement and maintain existing and new iPhone/iPad applications
- Working with a team of developers and product designers to implement innovative mobile products for our users.
- Implementing custom native interfaces using the latest iOS programming techniques and building reusable iOS software components for iPhone and iPad applications
- Analyzing and optimizing application code for efficiency and performance
Desirable skills & Expertise:
- 4+ years developing complex, consumer-facing applications for the iPhone and iPad using Objective-C with UIKit and the iOS SDK is required.
- Hands-on experience with iOS SDK performance tools is preferred.
- Strong sense of elegant and usable mobile UI, object-oriented programming, multithreaded programming, unit tests, session management, object relational mapping, object caching, XML/JSON/RESTful web services, and agile development methodologies is preferred.
- Familiarity with Linux, Java/PHP, GitHub, and Amazon Web Services is a plus.
- Experience with Cocoa on Mac, AppKit, etc.
- A great attitude that enjoys working in a close, highly energized, team-oriented environment.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written a MUST.
- Demonstrate self-confidence, energy and enthusiasm.
- Present ideas, expectations and information in a concise, well-organized way.
- Manage time well, correctly prioritizing tasks