Education Pedigree: MBA(HR) - (From Tier 1, Tier 2 colleges are preferred)
- Dynamic, Enthusiastic achievers
- Sole experience in to Fashion corporate level hiring/Talent acquisition
- To Lead Hiring/Talent Acquisition efforts for Non-Tech teams/ Business units, Private Brands Business, Fashion team, International Brands, Buying vertical, Marketing, Designers, Premium and Creative teams.
- Should have expertise in, stakeholder management, communication skills and team management skills.
- Work with internal teams and hiring managers to assist with recruitment efforts.
- Develop recruitment strategy. This may include job posting optimization, recruiting marketing channel development, job board procurement, digital and non-digital employment marketing, comprehensive recruitment campaign planning, talent planning, etc
- Identify future talent needs and proactively recruiting and sourcing; develop talent pool or social engagements.
- Manage the recruitment process and life-cycle, including initial assessments, interviews, and offers.
- Counsel the candidate on corporate benefits, salary, and corporate environment.
- Use social media, job boards, Internet sourcing, and other technical means to source candidates for open jobs.