Business HR and Operations Lead
We are working towards short-listing potential candidates for stated role with a leading corporate client. The organization enjoys strong position in comparable business segments and has been leading in growth momentum.
- Lead the team of HR professionals working closely with business and team responsible for HR operations.
- Work closely with business leaders
- Develop understanding for formulation of HR strategies, manpower plan and implementation thereof.
- Talent need analysis and support in meeting the requirements.
- Compensation and benefits, rewards & recognition
- Initiatives/ implementation of performance management system and for improving employee performance and satisfaction
- Integration and standardization of HR systems and processes.
- Supporting business teams on HR matters
- Ensuring adherence to matters of HR compliance
- Identify core competencies & skills critical to business and frame policies for key talent identification, development and retention
- Communications, policies and practices for positive environment.
- Create understanding of culture and values to help decisions and actions of all employees.
- Management information system-periodic reporting
Key Skills and Experience:
- MBA from well recognized Institutes.
- Other degrees with meritorious educational background
- Around 15 to 20 years of post qualification experience in demanding roles involving work content similar to stated responsibilities.
- Should have lead teams of HR professionals possess sound understanding, experience & expertise of gamut of functional nuances including development issues
- Exceptional analytical abilities, mature, excellent communication & people skills, high energy are essential
- Experienced in Business HR partnering roles.
- Strong Business Orientation and skilled in overall HR roles.
This job description is intended as a representation of the primary responsibilities of and qualifications for this position.
The job description is not intended as inclusive of all duties an individual in this position might be asked to perform or of all qualifications that may be required either now or in the future.