The role will be responsible for:
- Providing financial support to the FPA Director, by creating complex financial models, used for forecasting sales, revenue, cost etc.
- Supporting the management in Merger and Acquisition (M&A) activities which includes due diligence, financial modeling etc.
- working closely with the top management team in providing financial support in forecasting the revenue for the various products in the business unit.
- Assisting with implementation of budgets, forecasting, board preparation etc.
Looking for Chartered Accountants with minimum 4 years of experience.
- Must have hands on experience in Financial Planning and analysis.