Extensive design engineering experience with good knowledge in:
- Development of Overall Plot plan
- Equipment layouts
- Piping layouts
- Stress Analysis
- Support Design
- Interaction with all disciplines/Client/licensors/team/vendors/site contractors
- Piping MTO handling and control for the project
- Quality Control
- Local/statutory codes and standards (TAC/IBR/CCE)
- Managing a team of Pipers incl stress and material engineers
- Conducting Model Reviews/other reviews
Basic Job Requirements
BE/ BTech with 15 to 24 years of relevant experience.
Relevant experience in a Consulting / Engineering (EPC environment) pertaining to Hydrocarbon / Petro-chemical / Oil & Gas sectors.
The candidate should be working in a similar capacity for last two years.