BE/B.Tech Mechanical or Diploma Mechanical with good Experience in Oil & Gas Power Plants Engineering
- Detailed Engineering, Power Plant Balance of Plant Mechanical Equipment
sizing, specifications, preparation of drawings and Project Engineering
management of Oil & Gas based Engine / Turbine based power plants
- Development of Containerization solutions, modularization of various auxiliaries of power plant.
- Knowledge of Power plant Mechanical components is mandatory, knowledge of Electricals, Civil and Heat recovery systems would be desirable.
- Site/Commissioning/trouble shooting experience is also desirable.
- Partnering Project Manager in understanding Contract requirement, gathering necessary technical data leading to detailed design, engineering, preparation of package / equipment / component specifications and drawings for procurement and fabrication
- Coordination with Engineering team (subordinates/ supervisors/ electrical/ civil), Project Manager, Equipment suppliers and Engineering service providers for effective and timely delivery of Engineering documents and deliverables.
Planning, preparation, review and getting approval of:
i) Layout, GA drawings, Plot plans;
ii) Piping and Instrumentation diagrams;
iii) Balance of Plant Equipment / component specifications and Bill of Quantity;
iv) Detailed drawings and Bill of Quantity of fabrication items;
v) Conformance to customer requirements prior to documents submission;
vi) Technical deviations, if any, from the contract specifications;
- Provide assistance to Project Manager in technical meetings and drawings approval with Customer / Consultant.
- Should possess good communication and interpersonal skills for effective dealing with Customer / Consultant / Suppliers / Peers etc.