- Work on multiple concurrent development projects utilizing Microsoft SQL Server.
- Participate in requirements gathering, database design, testing and production deployments.
-Analyse system/application requirements and design innovative solutions.
-Design and develop SQL Server database objects (i.e., tables, views, stored procedures, indexes, triggers, constraints, etc.)
- Performance tuning and query optimizations in terms of all the database objects.
- Perform unit and integration testing.
- Create technical documentation.
- Develop and assist team members.
-Provides training to the team members.
ESSENTIAL SKILLS & COMPETENCIES
- 5.5 Yrs - 7 years of comprehensive Microsoft SQL Server experience working with SQL Server 2005 through 2012.
- Solid understanding of database design principles.
- Strong analytical and technical skills.
- Good verbal and written communication.
NICE TO HAVE
- ETL development experience working with Microsoft SQL Integration Services (SSIS), using all areas of the environment, including scripting.
- Knowledge of OLAP and Microsoft SQL Server Analysis Services (SSAS).
- Administration of the database server.