Primary Skills and Functional Experience :
- Manage and lead the Web analytics team at Urban Ladder in creation of data driven strategies to improve performance of the eCommerce funnel.
- Collaborate with functions such as sourcing, category management, supply chain operations, marketing and customer care to collect data and implement dashboards, insights, and analytics tools.
- Help analyze changes in organizational metrics and drive causation analysis.
- To this end, develop recommendations on usage of competing analytics platforms and identify fitment with the organization's overall vision and goals.
- Prepare the organization towards the eventual goal of utilizing big data analysis for purposes such as demand forecasting and inventory management.
- Monitor advancements and trends within the world of analytics to serve as models for continued innovation.
Desired Skills and Functional Experience :
- Overall 8+ years of experience.
- At least 2+ years' experience in web analytics in the eCommerce domain.
- 4+ years experience in designing and implementing Business Intelligence solutions OR 4+ years- experience in data modelling and warehousing.
- 4+ years experience planning strategy and managing Business Intelligence teams