In order to drive the growth agenda in the Infrastructure Services business unit, Capgemini is recruiting Lead Architects - Infrastructure Consulting / Transformation within the Infra Transformation Services (ITS) Group to help existing as well as new customers to maximise their investment in IT. As part of this team, the Lead Architect - Infrastructure Consulting / Transformation will work closely with key stakeholders across the Capgemini group, taking full architecture and/or solution ownership of pre-sales proposals, bids, project delivery and/or project implementation activities. Typically, this will also include preparing and presenting senior executive briefings for CIOs and CTOs, as well as shaping and forming Capgemini's product offers with key vendors and suppliers.
We are seeking a number of highly skilled and outcome driven Lead Architects - Infrastructure Consulting / Transformation who have a depth of experience in selling, scoping and delivering business strategy, business and IT transformation, IT architecture, development and integration to clients across multiple sectors including the financial, retail, automobile and public sectors.
The successful candidate is skilled across the full lifecycle from business development, successfully selling, solutions scoping and shaping through to delivery and running. A significant amount of IT experience, extensive technical understanding, strong consulting, stakeholder management and leadership skills in order to maximize their clients return on investment, are essential.
* Manage and participate in implementation, migration projects
* Ability to assess the current IT environment and be able to provide appropriate technical solutions to address business challenges related to data centre optimization
* Ability to define the migration strategy and approach for DC/ platform migration and DC consolidation projects and Cloud migration bids
* Ability to understand and build innovative delivery models
* Participate in meetings to understand customer requirements, Due Diligence and Proposal presentation sessions
* Ability to be part of an infrastructure assessments team
* Work with alliance partners like EMC, VMware, IBM and HP (not limited to ) & create solution for customers.
* Overall IT experience of 13 + years is essential
* At least 3+ years of technical experience as a lead Architect in the Datacenter transformation domain.
* Candidate must have played a key role in architecting and implementing complex data centre solutions.
* At least 3+ years of experience in consulting and DC consolidation and migration.
* Demonstrated excellence at presenting complex technical topics to both executive and technical personnel
* Should have demonstrated good Orals and Written skills to effectively articulate the Solutions
* Good knowledge of Estimation methods, norms and industry benchmarks
* Good understanding of Infrastructure Consulting (Data centre optimization services)
o Data centre consolidation and migration
o Cloud Assessments
o Server virtualization
o Storage consolidation
o Disaster Recovery
* Primary Skills :
- Hardware sizing
- Platform Migration & Tools (Platespin or native tools)
- Database , Storage and Backup
- Disaster recovery planning
* Secondary Skills :
- ITIL, PMP
* Self driven, flexible and problem solver
* Quick learning curve
* Analytical and having an ability to quickly process information
* Very good interpersonal skills and good team player
* Good communication skills
* Shares own expertise with others; provides guidance and support to others
* Completes own role independently or with minimum supervision/guidance in diverse environments
* Flexible about work content and location and able to work independently with colleagues and partners
* Able to work across geographies, cultures and timelines in complex and conflicting environments