As the practice leader for BFSI - Analytics, the individual will be required to,
- Lead the practice from a growth, thought leadership, strategic direction and IP-based solution creation standpoint
- Conceive and develop differentiated offerings for our clients in analytics w/ special focus on IP-led solution development
- Own & run pursuits and business development effort for BFSI analytics - both reactive RFPs & pro-active pitches
- Collaborate with other practices, especially data/information sciences and digital for bundled offerings
- Team development and mentoring the next line
- Develop thought leadership through PoVs, blogs, white papers
Detailed Job description:
1. 12-15 years of overall experience with at least 5+ years in a core analytics role, including 2+ in leadership role
2. Previous experience (prior to the 5+ years recent analytics experience) can be in a domain / consulting / pre-sales / business development role with mature IT services company or core BFSI company like a bank etc.
3. Should have very good depth in banking and also should have reasonable exposure to areas like investment banking & Insurance
4. Should have good understanding and experience in many of the following functional areas in banking - Customer side (acquisition, CRM, Customer experience)Sales and marketing&Regulatory (risk management, operations, fraud control) etc.
5. Should have good depth and understanding of BFSI industry - Investment drivers, challenges, and regulations and how analytics can address some of these
6. Exposure to use of big data and analytics based on big data in retail banking
7. Should have good understanding of big data platforms and tools
8. Experience of creating IP (intellectual property) based solutions / accelerators
9. Should have built analytical models and applications using R, Python, SAS (experience in at least 1 and exposure to others) etc.
10. Should have solutions mindset and experience business development and presales activities - including creating customer PoVs, pro-active solution pitches etc.
11. Good oral and written communication and has the ability to lead sales presentations to customers
12. Thought leadership - blogs, research papers, IP creation experience is a HUGE plus.