Study new trends in Landscape designs in Indian/Global real estate industry and recommend new design concepts for to the projects
Discuss and introduce new alternatives, services for innovation and economical alternatives
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
(1) Participate in various stages of design i.e. from conceptual to GFC drawings.
(2) Participate in coordination for marketing collateral's
(3) Participate in supportive activities like implementation of sustainable practices in landscape
(4) R & D in landscape materials w.r.t. cost, sustainability and maintenance aspect.
(5) Participate in hardscape related activities for best results in terms of workmanship.
(6)Participate in Softscape related activities and guide site team for best results
(1)Prepare design brief coordinating with stakeholders
(2)Advise consultant during conceptual stage w.r.t. different aspects like space planning, site constraints, site potentials, strata conditions etc.
(3) Participate in landscape execution activities for sales office at the time of launch of new project
(4) Helping 3D view making agency to highlight USPs of the project related to landscape.
(5) Participation in preparing budget and making landscape execution schedules
(6) Participation in mock up making
(7) Participate in material specification finalization and comparative analysis in terms of rates, quality, and warranty period and maintenance aspects.
(8) Monitor site progress at various stages and help site team to understand the design details, construction sequence, quality aspects with best possible workmanship etc.
(9) Site visits at critical check points like checking of RCC sleeves at the time of slab casting, checking of lineout and grading time to time at various locations etc.
(10) Participate in softscape related activities like - suggesting landscape architect for plant species as per site conditions (if required), preparing scope of work for softscape contractors with the help of consultant, help site team in procurement of plants, implementing current advanced trends in irrigation considering various aspects like sustainability, maintenance issues etc.
(11) Participation in implementing various supportive activities like streetscape, art installations, signage etc.
Education and Experience:
Bachelor's / Masters degree in Architecture (Landscape)
8-10 years of applicable professional experience in the Design and Construction industry, preferably as an owner/end user with a focus on ground-up construction and office interiors fit-outs
Desired experience/expertise in :
o Sound knowledge in local statutory codes and authority submission/application procedures.
o Creativity, imagination and sound design sense. Good 3-dimensional awareness is required.
o Good communication skills, as well as the ability to visualize designs and communicate them to others.
o Good drawing and IT skills, including being proficient in Photoshop, AutoCAD and Sketch-up.
o Capable of managing multiple, concurrent efforts effectively
o Ability to communicate technical real estate concepts and subject matter effectively to a variety of audiences and levels
Leadership Competencies and Skills
Good organization, coordination and leadership skills ability to coordinate groups of Consultants / Contractors.
Proven leadership track record and positive reputation with clients, superiors, business partners and direct reports
Large corporate environment experience where coordination and collaboration across multiple organizations is required and essential in achieving objectives
1. Only premium institute candidates can apply, If you are not please ignore.