1. Key Account Mgr for Admin functions for Kitchen & Canteen Operations, Panty services, Support day to day canteen activities at Plant as required and guide the colleagues. Responsible for entire F&B operations & activities 24&7 as required for employees & guests. House Keeping Management for entire F&B including pest control, consumables & high standards of Hygiene. Removal of waste & garbage from the kitchen & canteen on timely basis. Asset Management towards Canteen property & monthly audit for the same.
2. Manage timely and effectively all admin support activities related to F&B servcies to avoid any delay or hygiene issues. Get followed policy, procedures, processes and guidelines for standardized and smooth functioning of F&B services in all areas like Plant, Corporate office, Events & other plant functions & celebration.
3. Visit, Assess, Establish all services with employees satisfaction timely and smoothly. Timely food serving, taking care of employees sentiments & desired food quality & taste. Shall maintain log of daily expns on food, coffee, tea & other related services for justified payments.
4. Conduct audits, maintain and send reports, adhere to Safety , Statutory / Legal Compliances and influence the team to perform better. 5 S standards & compliances. 3rd party audit support & compliances.
5. Ensure raising of timely issue of Purchase Requisitions for required services. Work strictly as per approved PO terms & conditions. Plan & monthly monitoring department budget and Expenses.
6. Vendor management by understanding the working process and mentoring the vendor team to meet service deliverables as per the agreed standards. Ensure timely billing & payment to the vendors.
7. Develop relevant procedures, process and guidelines and maintain cross functional coordination between various departments of Company for smooth operation at Admin & Plant Shop Floors. To discuss and be transparent about all activities, shall not hide any facts & be task specific.
To work in alignment and close coordination with other departments to complete assignments.
MBA or 2 years full time diploma in Hotel Management or equivalent
o Experience (type of)
10 years + Experience in F&B Administration with expertise in Manufecturing Industries, desirable in Auto Industries,
o Specific knowledge
Knowledge about :
General Administrative functions for Kitchen functions, Canteen management electronic system, Staff & contractors handling Pantries Ops. and
Budgeting, Auditing, monthly billing tracking & controlling
Canteen Policies, Procedures in line with HR Policies, Statutory Compliance.
Canteen waste managements, Kitchen equipments AMCs & routine maintenance activities.
Training & 5 S audits for entire F&B area & discipline.