Key Responsibilities :
Relationship Management "
* Independently manage key high value builder accounts and key influencer accounts associated with them
* Identify the key people within builder accounts who influence procurement (for kitchen, wardrobes etc.) and build strong relationships with them
* Identify the key external influencers accounts which are associated with key Builder accounts (Architects, Interior designers, etc.)
* Identify the key people within key external influencer accounts who influence kitchen and wardrobe fittings purchase and build strong relationships with them"
* Understand the customer requirements and suggest the most suitable product depending on the project
* Prepare and submit quotations
* Negotiate commercial terms and win orders
* Follow-up and ensure timely collections "
Customer Satisfaction "
* Coordinate with internal departments to ensure timely delivery of product
* Seek customer feedback and facilitate redressal of any complaints/ issues
* Ensure overall customer satisfaction"
Market Intelligence "
* Keep track of key accounts and their projects
* Identify new potential key accounts
* Keep track of the industry trends and competition "
* Meet volume, value and profitability targets from key accounts being managed
* Meet account management benchmarks (level of information, number of visits etc.) "
* Post Graduation : MBA
* Graduation: BSC/ B.E/ B. Tech (Candidates with Engineering background will be preferred) "
* 6-8 years of sales experience after MBA
* Prior experience in project sales for construction industry is necessary
* Prior experience in modular kitchens / wardrobes is preferable"
* Good personality and communication skills
* Self-driven and result oriented
* Ability to network with and influence senior people
* Ability to understand commercial and technical aspects of products"