The role is often something of a rainmaker, wherein the KAM uses his/her industry contacts to gain access to decision-makers within target companies.
This is a senior role with complete ownership & oversight for your function. Your responsibilities span (but are not limited) the following areas :
- To acquire new National Accounts of Global Customers
- Identify and pursue sales opportunities and leads which may come from meetings, clients, other sales force, vendors and others.
- Evaluate customer preferences, pricing, product terms and conditions to ensure that client requirements are met.
- Gather and analyze data regarding competitor pricing and products and ensure that products and services fit customer requirements.
- Analyze statistical data related to clients business and industry to identify market trends for global mobile products and services focusing on contract retention and revenue growth.
- Evaluate performance, risks in nominated accounts and revises plans where appropriate.
- Introduce new innovations and concepts to key decision makers within the customer through relationship and stakeholder management .
Candidate Pre-requisites :
- M.B.A is essential.
- Looking for 10+ years of corporate sales experience.
- Past experience with Banking / Consulting / ITES / Enterprise Business sales teams will be preferred.