1. Managing a team of Key account members
2. Ownership of assigned Key Accounts (KA)
Single point of coordination for product & services. Acquisition , Revenue Maximization , Maximize Realization, Retention & Revenue Colletion inKA's
3. Ensuring Customer Satisfaction. Product Penetration in key Accounts assigned
4. Updating Key Accounts Head (or CWG Head ) on competitior moves and strategies in KA's. 5. Working with a pre sales to develop customized solutions for KA's
6. Working with CSD department for service assurance & revenue generation of KA's
Qualification & Experience:
Exp: 10 + Yrs
Edu: B.Tech /MBA
1.Site planning w.r.t both RF & Microwave/backhaul planning to meet business requirements of both coverage & capacity for GSM & CDMA.
2.Preparation of annual network rollout & implementation plans and execute the same in coordination with respective functions to meet business targets. Ensure in time availability of critical equipment & media at site for integration.
3.Material requirement on quarterly basis based on capacity trending, forecasting as well as coverage needs. Raise requirements for capacity to circle CTO.
a.Maximize spectrum efficiency through deployment of various spectrum loading solutions commercially available.
b.Rural coverage enhancement to meet / exceed competition networks
a.Energy consumption reduction through innovative deployment of active and passive solutions available commercially.
b.Optimal BSS network architecture to minimize BSC locations
6.Network Availability: Optimize MW & media deployment and work with NHQ to improve network availability upto 99.5% in NBH.
7.Coach and develop at least 5 circle resources for complete Radio quality and application understanding every year.
Candidate should be BE (Electronics & Telecommunication) & having min experience of 12 - 15 yrs