Function: Manage all Operations within the Account
Reports to Head India Operations
Role Objective: The role of the Key Account Manager is to motivate and guide the team in planning, and execute, and deliver to customer KPI, adhering to strict deadlines and within budget. This includes acquiring resources and coordinating the efforts of team members and third-party contractors. Maintaining high levels of employee engagement, by understanding the needs of the team. Handling grievances timely. Maintaining high levels of Customer Engagement. Planning and carrying out routine customer updates and reviews.
* Manage Customer Expectations.
* Maintain Harmonious work environment
* Liaise with various internal customers.
* Ensure all agreed KPI are met on a day to day basis
* Should have knowledge and experiences on using advanced features of Microsoft Excel and ERP system.
* Use best practice from within the Company.
* Use continuous improvements to reduce the cycle time, and to eliminate waste.
* Ensure Compliance to BS standards of Health and Safety.
* Develop and maintain SOP's
* Develop team competency in SOPs and technical skills
* Grow team leaders and identify a succession plan
* Ensure compliances to all statutory requirements as and when required.
Education / Qualification :
Graduate, Mechanical Engineering Graduate Preferable
Additional qualification in Materials Management/ Operations Management / Logistics
Speaking + Reading + writing in both Kannada & English.
Average Hindi knowledge will do
Good 3PL exposure &10 - 15 Years' Experience in Warehouse Management, Preferable from Automotive Sectors. Experience in independently managing a large warehouse operation.
Knowledge and skill set:
* 3PL Operations Management.
* Exposure to ERP.
* Exposure to Various TPS Tools.
* Microsoft Excel & MIS
* Communication, Presentation Skills. (MS Office)
* People Management skills
Location - Bidadi (near Bangalore)