1. 48 years of experience mostly on Linux kernel, device driver programming
2. Proficient in C
3. Candidate should be aware of the Linux kernel and device driver programming
4. Experience in Multi-Processor environments, ARM processor internals.
5. Debugging experience (Triaging of issues, Debugging and log analysis) using hardware tools like Trace32 and Logic Analyzers is plus
6. Should have good systems knowledge (electrical characteristics, components, schematics)
Good to Have:
1. Knowledge of power-supply class, SPMI, I2C, GPIO kernel frameworks
2. Hands-on experience with hardware tools such as Oscilloscope, Logic analyzers, Source meters.