- Analyze the existing FDM scripts and functionality as they exist in the current environment
- Assist in the writing of the Jython scripts
- Assist in the testing of the Jython scripts
- Assist with upgrading existing FDM applications to FDMEE
- Thorough review of new Jython scripts with team for knowledge sharing and future development
- Provide documentation and KT to the team
Job Level Specific Duties
- Works on a large portfolio of applications.
- Provides application design and documentation that spans multiple applications and/or functions.
- Participates, and may lead, on complex projects with significant impact on IT and / or business.
- Mentors less experienced team members.
- Prioritizes own work regarding the development, coding, testing, and debugging of new software or enhancements to existing software.
- Works with technical staff and business to understand problems with software and assist to resolve them.
- Consistently applies fundamental knowledge of programming languages for design specifications.
- Applied in-depth knowledge of one or more programming languages.
- Substantive knowledge of coding, testing and debugging.
- Proven ability to apply programming languages to develop solutions to business needs.
- Competent to work in all phases of applications programming and design.
Physical Requirements/ Working Conditions
- Ability to physically perform general office requirements.
- Must be able to perform essential responsibilities with or without reasonable accommodations.
- Significant travel including overnight domestic or international trips may be required.