Working under direct supervision and established practices. Provides technical assistance to the development of solutions to a limited variety of software engineering problems of limited scope and complexity
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
* Provide solutions to limited variety of problems of limited scope & complexity.
* Use tools appropriately with technical guidance, seek assistance when needed.
* Complete tasks & assignments with direction.
* Follow standard engineering practices under the direction of others, work is closely managed.
* Contact is primarily with direct supervisor and other professionals in immediate work group or department.
* Strong C, C++, Java Programming.
* Knowledge of J2EE appropriate development languages.
* Strong background in OOPs, Object Oriented analysis and Design
* General knowledge and application of engineering concepts.
* Knowledge on at least one MVC framework (model view control)
* Communication skills.
* Analytical ability.
* Problem solving skills.
* Candidate must have a broad knowledge of Linux/Unix/Windows operating system technology and experience with contemporary software engineering principles
* Excellent C and/or C++ programming skills
* Expertise in designing, implementing and debugging user level, multi-threaded systems
* Expertise in Data Structures and Algorithms. Techniques to scale algorithms without loss of performance, a plus
* Knowledge about performance analysis tools and techniques for multi-threaded systems, a plus
* Basic understanding of Data Base, System Design
* Familiarity with algorithms that work on BSFI, data processing Techniques, a plus
* Knowledge in Information security approaches, a plus
* Knowledge in Web Services
* Strong problem solving, troubleshooting, diagnostic skills
* Excellent verbal and written communications skills