As a Software Engineer working with Client\'s Engineering team, you will be responsible for the implementation, deployment of applications that add value to internal as well as external customers. You should love creating things and take great personal pride in building beautiful and functional user interfaces. Our technology stack is constantly evolving and growing, and we are constantly on the lookout for new and exciting technology to enhance our core application portfolio. You will be challenged to invent solutions to problems involving data and transactions on a huge scale, in ways which are both efficient and maintainable.
1. Fix bugs & Develop minor features / components
2. Responsible for timely delivery and quality of code developed.
3. Bachelors in Computer Science or related fields.
4. 7 yrs of industry experience.
5. Possess an extremely sound understanding of areas in the basic areas of Computer Science such as Algorithms, Data Structures, Object Oriented Design, Databases.
8. Candidate must have good written and oral communication skills, be a fast learner and have the ability to adapt quickly to a fast-paced development environment.
9. Experience working in Advertising domain / products
10. Knowledge of frameworks such as D3JS, Bootstrap, Angular, Backbone
11. Knowledge of templating engines such as Underscore, Mustang